And the winner is ...



Buonasera a tutti voi! Un post veloce per annunciare il vincitore del mio candy del blog hop di Polka Doodles. Intanto vi svelo il premio: Nikky mi ha mandato questo fantastico cd Double Sprinkles of Kraft in più ho aggiunto dei nastri ... ovviamente a pois. Dunque ha vinto ... ... ...



il numero 7 che corrisponde alla cara Claire7q. Complimenti, Claire! Mandami una e-mail con il tuo indirizzo.
A domani con un nuovo post, M

Good evening you all. A quick post to announce the winner of my candy for Polka Doodles Blog hop.
Now I can unveil the prize: Nikky sent me this fab cd Double Sprinkles of Kraft and I added some polka dotted ribbons! Soooooooooo
the winner is ... ... ...

number 7 that is lovely Claire7q. Congrats, Claire! Send me an e-mail - you can find my address in my profile- with your address.
I'll be back tomorrow, M

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Rocking Duck

Polka Doddles: Pretty in Pink

Hotspotted Jolly Tilda!